Bennachie is a modern bungalow situated on the B863 road.
It enjoys beautiful views down Loch Leven and across to the Ballachlish Hills Beinn A’ Bheithir.
The property offers very comfortable luxury accommodation in a peaceful rural situation with all modern facilities.
- Two double bedded rooms, one with
en-suite shower room.
- One twin bedded room.
- One room with bunk beds.
- All with Clock
Radios and Hairdryers.
- One Family Bathroom with Shower over
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with Electric
Cooker, Ceramic Hob, Dishwasher, Fridge/ Freezer, Microwave, Radio /
CD player and Large Dining Area with Table and Eight Chairs.
- A separate Utility Room with Washing
- Spacious sitting room at the
front of the house with a Large Window to sit back and enjoy the View
with Open Fire and Leather Reclining Furniture, T.V and D.V.D Player
with a Small D.V.D. library.
- Fully double-glazed throughout.
- Oil Central Heating.
- WiFi Internet Access.
- To the front of the house is a gravelled driveway with enough parking space for three cars only (no camper vans/caravans) there is no parking allowed on the shared drive at all times.
- The front garden is Lawned with attractive Shrub Borders..
- The rear of the house is gravelled with a Rotary Clothes Dryer.
- Large shed for bike storage.
Contact us or make a reservation enquiry
Benachie Rates & Conditions 2021/22
|February 6th - March 26th
|March 27th - April 30th
|May 1st - May 28th
|May 29th - July 2nd
|July 3rd - September 3rd
|September 4th - October 1st
|October 2nd - October 29th
|October 30th - December 21st
|December 22nd - January 5th 2022
- All prices include: Bedding, towels, oil central heating and electricity.
- 50% of full amount due is required within one week of booking with the balance to be paid four weeks prior to arrival.
- We no longer accept cheques or credit cards. All payments are to be made by cash, bank transfer or PayPal please be aware that you the guest are liable for all charges.
- We accept well behaved dogs by prior arrangement. We do not allow them in the bedrooms or on any furniture, and they must never be left in the house alone.
- Please note we do not permit smoking anywhere in the house. This includes e cigarettes.